FAO tgb Garuda Team (Canada Flag)

As you rather abruptly closed my post, clearly without reading it properly I didn’t have the opportunity to comment on your rudeness, So I thought I’d start a new post just to point out the following:

You are missing your garuda-inxi . How.can helpers possibly identify if any error messages found online to apply to your hardware, when you haven’t provided your hardware specs.

The garuda-inxi you mention was posted at the bottom of the first post in a preformatted text box which started with, wait for it… ‘╰─λ garuda-inxi’

You have now opened several technical help requests in the last few days without providing your system specs. This is unacceptable as you are only wasting forum assistants time without this information.

I have in fact opened 2. The first, an installation issue and I accept, being new, I didn’t post my specs until asked too, sorry.

I will give you some hints on how to search your error message effectively:

I know how to google, I was asking for help because there are no results no matter which way your search, I was hoping that someone with more Linux know-how than me had seen something similar before.

The fact that I’d cured most of my errors without assistance should at least clue you up that I do know how to troubleshoot.

I will leave you with this information to track down your own error message. Others should not have to do your searching for you.

Again, I wasn’t asking people to google for me, I’d already exhausted searching (I felt)

I chose to adopt Garuda because of it’s apparent dedication to it’s community. I understand the need to ask for information in a standard way to give the community the best possible chance of being able to help. But your rudeness, asking for things THAT ARE CLEARLY POSTED suggests that either you’re having a really bad day or you just can’t be bothered with the newbies.

In the future always provide a garuda-inxi on your Opening Post (OP) or your thread will be locked, as this thread is now.

There won’t be any future posts, I’ve switched to Manjaro and will never utter the name Garuda again.

Ta taaa

Ta taaa Jamie

Well, cya. Also anonymized the account as OP is obviously not coming back.

1 Like