Donations Discussion: It is time to make sure that Garuda lasts

Is UPI Handle : 'garudalinux@upi' started? I am asking because it showing me, Invalid UPI.

1 Like

I think link is just fixed by Naman.
Thank you for the hint.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep, I just now successfully sent some test amount to check. It is okay (I am using BHIM UPI App)

3 Likes

You appear to have missed giving something back to Arch as well. No Arch, no Garuda.

8 Likes

I am using PayTM and Axis Bank App both showing me same error. then I may have to switch to BHIM. and then I will try it.

2 Likes

Wait, you can scan QR Code.

3 Likes

Done, I sent 500 INR as my first donation. Its working from Bhim UPI app by scanning QR code. But, I done it now for one time because I am not earning any single panny right now. Once I get job you can expect regular one month payment from me.

12 Likes

That's really nice of you. Thank you for your support.

5 Likes

Yes, thank you for your contribution to help improve the project.

4 Likes

This has not been forgotten.

If you read the “Donation Policy” on the donations web page you will notice the following:

Some of your contributions may also go to support other great projects that enable the Garuda distribution to exist.

Have no fear my friend, Garuda recognizes in full that we simply stand on the shoulders of giants (which made this distro possible).

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.