Changing Dragon version to be more windows like

Hello all, I tried searching for customization and KDE has a lot to customize. But anyways my question is how do i move the application launcher t6o the bottom and move practically everything from the top to the bottom. Additionally how do i move the full screen radio buttons to the right? aka windows style. Thanks for the help.

I would suggest starting with the KDE Barebones edition and customize it how you wish. Otherwise, keep reading the forums and the answers to your questions are here.

You’ll have to do your homework; we’re not going to. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

im sure someone else have done this before, so its usually easier to ask then GoOgle iT. If i wanted to google it i wouldn't have asked. Plus thought there would be experts of the dragon edition on the KDE forum

Although it has been discussed several times here in the forum.
We expect users to take care of certain things themselves. For specific help requests that lead us to believe that the user expects step-by-step instructions from us, we cannot and will not support this laziness.

We are a small team and there are thousands of applications.

If you need help, find the forum that deals with it.

4 Likes

First remove latte dock at bottom (It won’t look pretty to overlap docks.) And then right click on top panel and move it to bottom.

It is simply option in settings (Windows decoration, IIRC)

But I agree with @Bro . You should start right from barebones

Also, we ain’t going to add spies to give you windows feel
:rofl:

6 Likes

Hello all, I tried searching for customization and KDE has a lot to customize. But anyways my question is how do i move the application launcher t6o the bottom and move practically everything from the top to the bottom. Additionally how do i move the full screen radio buttons to the right? aka windows style. Thanks for the help..

Edit: Sense Garuda fourm admins decided to be trolls I reposted this into the CORRECT section and added my own solved to it.

You can change add latte dock at the bottom into a panel by right clicking and selecting "edit Panel"
once you do this you can add new widgets to the bottom.
you can right click the top and go to "edit panel" then "rearrange" which will then show you which widgets are currently active.

1 Like

Buh-buh-bye.

5 Likes

Don't repost. It makes forums untidy.

4 Likes

This user has been silenced until the beginning of next week for being disrespectful to forum staff, cross posting, and not heeding warnings to search questions of a general nature more thoroughly themselves.

7 Likes