Change konsole banner

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question so forgive me.

Anyway so, recently I had changed my font on the konsole application and I got pretty weird results.

Back when the font was 'Monospace' with font-size: 11, here is how my terminal used to look:

As you can see, it was looking fine. I have particularly zoomed a part of the banner which repeats every time I execute any command to show that it is a perfect ellipse shape.

But after I changed my font to 'IBM Plex Mono Regular' with font-size: 10, here is how the terminal started looking:

As you can see, the edges have become very rough. I know it's not a major problem but since most of the time, I work on the konsole so it's a little frustrating to look at these rough edges.

Is there any solution to this? How can I smooth these edges? Or the font is incompatible? Or should I disable the banner? If yes, then how can I do that?

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but please guide me to the correct path.

Thank you for your precious time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.