Can't set 3 rows of icons in Lattedock

Today I decided to plug back in the EVO 850 SSD and install the latest Gardua KDE. Upon landing on the desktop setting up the Latte docks was the first thing I attempted.

I had previously installed Lattedock in EndeavourOS to get it setup like I had the default Plasma dock and in EOS it looks just like the Plasma panel I had, so I would know out of the gate on Gary's system how to set it up.

Now on both Gary's system and mine under Garuda I cannot get that Latte setup like I have it in EOS. In both I have all the widgets we had on our Plasma default panela, but I just cannot get Latte to go to 3 rows of icons like I have it in EOS. Anyone have any thoughts on what setting(s) I might be overlooking? Thanks

Top dock is Latte, bottom is a Plasma panel.

What you could try is copying the lattedock config from your EOS system to this one since it already has the configuration you want to have? :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks for that much appreciated. I'll remember that if the issue should ever crop up again.

My fix was to uninstall the version in Garuda and install the same version I have in EOS. AFTER I did that I remembered to rightclick on the systray and edit settings and select small under panel icon size. As you can see from the image it looks good now. Not sure why I didn't think to just copy over my configuration. Thanks again for reminding me about that.

2 Likes