Can't boot into garuda

I've installed Garuda linux in my macbook Pro 2017 without touchbar. After installing it as my main OS. I can't boot into garuda. No bootloader is showing.. can you help me with this...?

Research Archwiki for Mac specific issues.
Try something, we don’t have Mac to test your issues.
Or send us a Mac for a gift, to test Garuda better.

Please, don’t ask general questions. Ask specifically, after having done a sensible troubleshooting effort.

Welcome to Garuda Linux!

5 Likes

No Mac necessary works great for me (Late 2012 MBP) :rofl:

1 Like

The age difference of the models make your comment beyond rediculous on this technical help thread. While there is no big harm in kidding around or idle chit chat on a technical help request after the issue is resolved, until then it is simply being disruptive.

As you recieved a caution yesterday from a mod/dev about your posting behavior and you are not responding to that I will start escalating actions if you continue this disruptive behavior.

I will be moving any of your dissruptive posts to the Penalty Box in the future. If you have more posts moved there you will start receiving official warnings. If that happens you will have your high Trust Level (TL3) revoked permantly.

TL3 users are allowed higher privilliges on the forum because their behavior is supposed to be more trustworthy. If you keep making frivolous disruptive posts on unsolved technical help threads your behavior can hardly be deemed trustworthy.

If your post behavior does not improve quickly you will no longer be granted the extra powers and privileges that are given to “trusted” users. We’ve given you a long rope up until this point as we like users to be able to have fun on our forum. However technical help threads (until they are resolved) is not the place for tomfoollery. If you wish to remain a trusted user in the future on our forum please modify your behavior.

5 Likes

Try this @LetMeHackYou, but Linux is not originally built to run on proprietary hardware that has been meticulously customized to run with it’s own proprietary software (Like Apple MacBooks).

https://wiki.garudalinux.org/en/MacBookPro-Installation-Instructions

1 Like

Please do not necrobump old abandoned technical help requests.