Browsers not working

Hey, i just installed garuda and im unable to open any browser except firedragon, i cant find any solution and its really annoying since firedragon well... kinda sucks

Open browser in terminal, check output.

Read

please
and post

inxi -Fza

and
:slight_smile:

BTW, only firedragon browser is installed?

1 Like

Hello, this is the output of both commands, hope it looks good

https://bin.garudalinux.org/?2f08856450723df8#poS3gviCjnfrRUpWG7tKtvDmgDRpAoGAKAYsbGaaM6c

Your system is not Fully up-to-date
Use
upd
Command to update it then reboot

2 Likes

Hey, this is what happens when i try to update
https://bin.garudalinux.org/?9c1783ad518aebb1#Hvh8u2WaTgKDjXyTG7HfJ14rSmPy9m3af7N9EyRNwp3m

sudo pacman -Sy chaotic-keyring

Then
Update system

1 Like

(It wont let me send more PrivateBin links)

Starting full system upgrade...
Replace libappletdecoration with community/plasma5-applets-window-buttons? [Y/n]
Replace libcanberra-pulse with extra/libcanberra? [Y/n]
Replace qca with extra/qca-qt5? [Y/n]
Replace sweet-theme-dark with chaotic-aur/sweet-gtk-theme-dark? [Y/n]
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...
warning: removing 'archlinux-appstream-data' from target list because it conflicts with 'archlinux-appstream-data-pamac'
archlinux-appstream-data-pamac and archlinux-appstream-data are in conflict. Remove archlinux-appstream-data? [y/N]
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
archlinux-appstream-data-pamac and archlinux-appstream-data are in conflict

didnt see the question, i installed firefox and chromium and both dont want to start, only firedragon works.

bump? sorry.

Please avoid chat style posting (at least edit your first post) and don't do the "bump" thing, but wait instead for an answer.

Librewish told you why that happens. You need to full upgrade your system first.

You have to answer "y" there.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.