Boot issu and internet issu. first look on garuda

Hello everyone , I m new not new on linux but im totaly a noob . today I decided to install a linux disto that I saw on a youtube video that I liked on my w indows machine , I ran mini partition wizzard make a partition of 250 gb of my C drive downloaded garuda burn it on a usb then the nightmare began.

first of all when installed gadura for the firs time my toutch pad wasnt working i searched on the internet then I decided to reinstall things was sweet on the sconde try I installed everything , It was good at this poin but when laptop turned of then just booted into windows and after i tryd to boot into grub menu againg but nothing sems helping even goin back to the boot menu in the bios garuda just disappear so I had to earase the partition again and re try , after that same problem again but I found a silly fix which is having my usb all the time and boot to gadura using it then remove it like a key to my secret room (garuda), I though this is it but then for 3 times in row of installing when end the instalation and try to install my pakages it throw me some erors and when I try to accessthe internet some websites work like google.com …but other dont work like garudalinux.org .

if some some one encountered some of my problems and have a fix share it with me please, I really wand to be part of this community and use this awesome linux distro.

*how to prevent grub menu from disappearing after booting to windows

*how to fix the internet issu

sorry for my poor language and miss typing.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.