Inspired by Garuda Linux :wink:

GL-logo-05-sgs

and RecBox

recbox-logo-02-sgs

15 Likes

Wow, the logo is really looking sharp now.

Nice job.

:+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Hallo mir gefällt das Mate icon und die Bilder gibt es diese auch ßber die AUR zum download von Garuda.?

Gruß

1 Like

Why in the AUR?
You can download them here, if the wallpapers as PNG files are very large there is a link in the post.
For pages that are not in the "Languages" section, please use deepl.com or g00gle translate

Warum im AUR?
Du kannst sie hier runter laden, wenn die Wallpaper als PNG Dateien sehr groß sind gibt es einen link im post.
Auf Seiten die nicht im "Sprachen" Bereich liegen bitte deepl.com oder g00gle translate benutzen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello
Thanks for the feedback
that's what I will do, I meant if you can have the image as icon for Garuda -linux .
Greeting

2 Likes

@SGS you have really been putting out spectacular images lately. If you have the time for a request do you think you could transform some of the standard KDE Dolphin folder png's.

It would be nice to have a folder with your new logo on it. KDE's Dolphin folder color selection is rather limited. They only have about a half dozen different colors for folders. It would be nice to have a selection in different colours with and without your new Garuda logo on them.

I know you're super busy so if you don't have the time I fully understand.

Keep up the great work. :+1:

7 Likes

I think I can develop icons pack. But very first I have to prepare for exam in february. My technical knowledge on linux is lower than beginners but I think I can help you in graphical like icons pack development etc....

4 Likes

Which exam?

It can’t be, off course because beginners mean 0 knowledge and you can’t have knowledge in negative number :laughing:

5 Likes

Hahahahah, but @SGS @librewish @Naman @tbg @dr460nf1r3 @jonathon are technically very very sound. In that sense my knowledge is very narrow. I have to make icons in png format. That is very easy task I think....

1 Like

I can finally retire. :slight_smile:

Very OT. so we speak in March 2021 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can finally retire. :slight_smile:

No no… I need your guidance to do that… But The work is mine but guidance is yours… specially @SGS.

4 Likes

I am preparing for GATE exam....

4 Likes

RecBox grey

rec-box-grau

rec-open-box-grau

rec-open-box-rot-grau

9 Likes

Inspired by @smoky

smoky-sgs

13 Likes

Thx ..nice work

7 Likes

That is a nice one. Way to go SGS.

5 Likes

Ups, 10 days without new avatars :frowning: .A reminder for deleting YT-dl on github thru MS.

rip7-10-sgs

11 Likes

Inspired by @bernes :wink:

bernes74-sgs

9 Likes

A good team :slight_smile:

garuda-btrfs-01sgs

15 Likes

I'm so sorry, I forgot Timeshift.

garuda-btrfs-02sgs

garuda-btrfs-03-sgs

14 Likes