I always need a blueprint :frowning:

1 Like

Inspired by @brvheart :slight_smile:

BRVHEART-01-sgs

12 Likes

Thanks! Are these just given as they are earned?

Sometimes this way, sometimes that way :slight_smile:
Your nick inspired me :wink:

4 Likes

well thank you for this honor considering my rough abrasive start - appreciate not being ostracized :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah... we're all a little rough around the edges and a little on the crotchety side around here. Anyone that is willing to help themself is welcome on our forum. I'm big but I'm getting too old for carrying users very far is all.

Those that appreciate our style will love Garuda, for those that don't, well there's always Mint and Ubuntu.

6 Likes

I am as well, and I am also capable of admitting fault and doing wrong and placing blame - I am also quite comfortable calling someone out when needed :smiley:

Appreciate it the work on this distro - I am becoming quite hooked on Garuda - testing some black arch stuff now - cant wait to see the official version from the team here

2 Likes

Would you consider a request if I PM you? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You can't PM me, I cant sleep if I open the PM service, all the night they PM :smiley: me.

4 Likes

fair enough - I will ask here - blend the one inspired above with this image or something like it…

2 Likes

wow i can reply here now. nice.

Garuda BLACK Linux :slight_smile:

Garuda-Black-avatar-107-sgs

12 Likes

SGS,

Haven't seen your usual explosion of wallpaper in a while ... :see_no_evil:

GM

Busy, busy, busy.

Running your own distro tends to cut into your available creative time.

13 Likes

Apart from the fact that this is OT in this thread, neither programmers nor (certainly not) "artists" should be urged to become productive. That is counterproductive. :smiley:

Mal abgesehen davon, dass das in diesem Faden OT ist sollte man weder Programierer noch (schon gar nicht) "Künstler" drängen produktiv zu werden. Das ist kontraproduktiv. :smiley:

2 Likes

OT for a comment about wallpaper ... was the wallpaper posted above and the comments about beer wine & underwear more appropriate? :ghost:

Sorry, but it wasn't me who suggested you become more productive. Always supported your artwork ... but who knows, I could always tap Manjaro for my Garuda wallpaper. :tornado:

:ok_hand:
GM

Inspired by @tnt :slight_smile:

tnt-02-sgs

11 Likes

@SGS Love it! :wink:

2 Likes

Inspired by @dr460nf1r3 :smiley: :slight_smile:

2021-02-04_21-19

11 Likes

Hehe, this one has been amazing work :grin::fire:

7 Likes