Looking sharp @SGS.

You have done a spectacular job developing Garuda's logo. I think it's the most readily identifiable, yet at the same time, the most stunningly beautiful logo in the Linux ecosphere.

12 Likes

Inspired by "Garuda Dark" Forum colors created by @jonathon

MATE the second.

Garuda-MATE-02-400

Summary

15 Likes

@SGS where do you get all this ideas from some are absolutely hilarious, other are dankass nice, it's like you design one logo go take a poop another idea pops in :laughing: design another logo, go to sleep, wake up another idea strikes, prepare coffee, and another one hits again, @SGS lord of logo designer and wallpapers too :joy:

8 Likes

@SGS is indeed a really creative person, Garuda wouldnt be the same without all that nice artwork :innocent:

10 Likes

Well recognized :wink: just the same, on the toilet I have the best ideas :wink: .

Others are good at skiing I sometimes have good ideas for graphics :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’d say it’s a direct result of @SGS adhering to a very strict regimen of halocinogenics laced with a generous percentage of stimulants, along with a smattering of antipsychotic and anti seizure meds. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

@tbg that was some top notch discipline :clap: but doesn’t these drugs cancel each other out leaving only @SGS and his ideas. :thinking:
quite a genius level of procedure :rofl:

7 Likes

Well, I guess he pointing wine :wine_glass: :beer: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:
:wink:

:laughing:

5 Likes

wine, beer that even better procedure :joy:

3 Likes

Inspired by @dr460nf1r3

logo-dr460nf1r3-11

17 Likes

Inspired by @SteveWhoLikesGaruda :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks for that!

7 Likes

Inspired by @TNE

Can't remember your avatar on that other forum, so. ... :smiley:

tne-garuda-sgs-300

If you do not like, delete it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Garuda Dark Night Deadpool :wink:

Dark-Night-Deadpoo-smalll-sgs

14 Likes

Inspired by @SmilingPeace :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good lord almighty, it's the Peace Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

BeautyLine

Has longer use than I thought.
There is still much to learn.

18 Likes

Hello
is perfect the picture fits my Garuda and the icons I have yes also
wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year2021

3 Likes

Hello
Looks good
Comes also to my collection (am Yes Mate fan)
There are also more of Mate As background pictures of Garuda.?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021

1 Like

Inspired by @RohitSingh :slight_smile:

rohising-sgs-

13 Likes