Wonder how it got white circle around, all other avatar fit?

Yeah why is that happening mate?

1 Like

Download and try your self too, I use different sizes but never fit.
If I found the bug/error, I will fix it.

4 Likes

That seems to have worked.

2 Likes

Garuda X

garuda-X-

11 Likes

Inspired by @dr460nf1r3 for dr460nized edition :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looking sharp @SGS.

You have done a spectacular job developing Garuda's logo. I think it's the most readily identifiable, yet at the same time, the most stunningly beautiful logo in the Linux ecosphere.

10 Likes

Inspired by "Garuda Dark" Forum colors created by @jonathon

MATE the second.

Garuda-MATE-02-400

Summary

12 Likes

@SGS where do you get all this ideas from some are absolutely hilarious, other are dankass nice, it's like you design one logo go take a poop another idea pops in :laughing: design another logo, go to sleep, wake up another idea strikes, prepare coffee, and another one hits again, @SGS lord of logo designer and wallpapers too :joy:

5 Likes

@SGS is indeed a really creative person, Garuda wouldnt be the same without all that nice artwork :innocent:

6 Likes

Well recognized :wink: just the same, on the toilet I have the best ideas :wink: .

Others are good at skiing I sometimes have good ideas for graphics :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I'd say it's a direct result of @SGS adhering to a very strict regimen of halocinogenics laced with a generous percentage of stimulants, along with a smattering of antipsychotic and anti seizure meds. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

@tbg that was some top notch discipline :clap: but doesn't these drugs cancel each other out leaving only @SGS and his ideas. :thinking:
quite a genius level of procedure :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, I guess he pointing wine :wine_glass: :beer: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:
:wink:

:laughing:

5 Likes

wine, beer that even better procedure :joy:

3 Likes

Inspired by @dr460nf1r3

logo-dr460nf1r3-11

10 Likes

Inspired by @SteveWhoLikesGaruda :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for that!

7 Likes