A public apology to c00ter

@Bro ,

I popped off to you in public, so it's only right I make my apology public. Maybe it will help me learn to not let my emotions get the best of me. I feel terrible for things I said to you. You're one the most knowledgeable and helpful people I know and I always speak highly of you, if not always TO you, and I'm truly sorry for that. I refer to you as an old arch expert, but I really don't know for sure that's completely true. I guess my feelings were hurt that you thought I needed to hear the things that you told me because, as you know, I've been running arch-based for around 7 years, but I failed to realize, to someone like you I will always be a noob, and I know you'll always do what you can to protect me from ridicule, as you were doing that day. Thank you for that. You are one of my mentors and you always will be. I can't express enough how wrong I was and how sorry I am. Thank you so much for all your help over the years, and I really hope you can forgive me.

Dave

5 Likes

Gosh, Dave, I really don’t recall the incident you’re speaking about, but that doesn’t make your apology any less significant, and I certainly accept it. It’s not unheard of that Linux users may have strong opinions. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

P.S. I’m not an expert at Linux–I’m just old. :smiley:

8 Likes

Why don't you just yell at those damn kids for playing on your grass again.

That one never gets old. :rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t even know that one and I’m cracking up…I can imagine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.